11.19.2008

the perils of beautiful music

Woke up feeling fine. Almost cheerful. Made the mistake of turning on one of the songs I heard yesterday - Crow Jane by Two Gallants. Am now playing it over and over, unable to stop, turning into little more than a mute, swaying filter of earthly melancholy. It's hauntingly beautiful. It's disarmingly sad. Everyone should listen to it . . . but probably no more than once in a row.

Did you notice that? How I gave myself really good advice and then promptly ignored it? That's what got me here, you know.

Sigh. My kingdom for a microlobotomy right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers




All content ©ChiaraScura Productions/Renata B, unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. Violation of federal copyright laws may result in serious legal repercussions such as fines, criminal charges and a shitstorm of biblical proportions. Let's play nice.